Someone else I follow posted this today, so I thought “Why not?”
THREE THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I am married.
2. I am a musician.
3. I am extremely introverted.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Not being able to pay rent.
2. Knowing that my car will probably break down any day now.
3. The unknown future.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Afternoon tea.
2. Mountain Dew.
3. Read something.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Music (playing, listening, studying).
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/HAVE CONSIDERED:
1. Writer (any medium).
2. Studio musician.
3. Brewer or mazer.
THREE BOOKS YOU’VE RECENTLY READ:
1. The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher.
2. The Doomsday Vault by Steven Harper.
3. Skye’s West: Sun River by Richard S. Wheeler.
THREE THINGS YOU’RE WORKING ON, WRITING WISE:
1. First draft of an unnamed steampunk novel.
2. Scripts for a webcomic series called Fully Committed.
3. Ideas for a webcomic series called Danse Macabre.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Finish The Dresden Files.
2. Publish something.
3. See my grandkids (if I ever get any).
THREE CELEB IDOLS:
1. Joss Whedon.
2. Neil Gaiman.
1. Show me someone innocent, I’ll show you there’s no proof. – Corey Taylor
2. Sylar: “Nobody changes, not for good.”
Elle: “But Gabriel, you changed.”
Sylar: “That was only temporary.” (Kills Elle.)
3. I aim to misbehave. -Captain Malcolm Reynolds
EDIT: I realized later that I should probably mention who I stole this from. If you haven’t already, you should definitely check out Jodie Llewellyn. She updates pretty regularly and doesn’t suck at it.